Raja Ampat Archipelago located in West Papua Province of Indonesia is a unique place that every freediver dreaming about. 75% of all known coral species in the world, 1300 fish species, 13 species of marine mammals, 7 species of sea turtles, 700 species of mollusks, 57 species of marine shrimps. The landscapes of Raja Ampat are unique and scenic as well.
Taking a path from Bali island towards the East, crossing 2 time zones, travelers will find themselves on the western tip of New Guinea island, in West Papua province of Indonesia. Words can not really describe the pleasure of what you will have as a freediver during diving there: go out of your bungalow, while walking to the shore put on your mask and snorkel, put on the fins and you are ready to enjoy the richest underwater jungle. You don’t need to go far from your homestay, the home reef is a wonderful spot: sharks, humpheads, several species of rays, gracious mantas, turtles, dugongs, dolphins…all of them enjoying life among coral gardens colored in all known colors.
We will spend ten days on 3 different remote islands doing freediving training and exploring the underwater life of Raja Ampat as well as the land wonders of the archipelago. We are happy to welcome experienced freedivers as well as beginners because training programs will be planned according to your physical form and freediving experience. You will enjoy being underwater and interacting with thousands of sea creatures that we will see.
If you are not familiar with freediving but curious about your capabilities to naturally hold your breath underwater, this trip can become a unique opportunity to learn freediving and building a connection with the water.
If you are looking for more specific courses or freediving trips to places like Bali, send us a message and we will be happy to assist you:
WA +62 811-9012-019
20 - 30 April 2023
3 - 13 Nov 2023
Included: See facilities bellow.
- Flights Bali-Makassar-Sorong and Sorong-Makassar-Bali
- Soft drinks & alcoholic beverages
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Travel insurance
- Rapid Antigen or PCR/SWAB Test
- Prices may change according to the updated USD-IDR exchange rate.
- Due to current pandemic situation, make sure you have the requirement to safely travel. Please keep updated on the recent travel regulation updates.
- The itinerary might change depending on the condition on site.
Chicken reef, Kri Cape, Blue Magic, Sardine reef, Mioskon Reef, Manta Sandy, Arborek, and more.
- Professional freediving instructors
- Breathing classes
- All tickets & permits including diving permits in Raja Ampat
- All transportation fees during the program
- Accommodation (two people in one room) 8N in a bungalows
- Meals 3 times a day
- 2 nights stay in hotels in Makassar & Sorong (two people in one room)
- Rental of freediving equipment