Experiencing colorful dive sites with the pristine underwater world, lonely beaches with pink sand, delightful sunsets, encounters with manta rays and spending a wonderful time with like-minded people in a peaceful environment.
Komodo National Park lays in Indonesia close to the island of Flores and is famous for its unique underwater flora and fauna, attracting divers from all around the world. It is best known for its Komodo Dragons – the largest lizard species on the planet. Komodo is a truly unique place that is equally beautiful under and above the water. Freediving liveaboard is one of the best ways to experience it.
The trip will be conducted by an experienced Freediving Instructor and professional English speaking guide, fluent in Indonesian and knowing many details related to Indonesian culture and religion.
This freediving trip is equally suitable for beginners, experienced freedivers and even for snorkelers. The trip itself can be adapted to the individual confident levels and physical conditions. We will have opportunities to have proper line training with buoy during the trip.
If you are looking for more specific courses or freediving trips to places like Raja Ampat, send us a message and we will be happy to assist you:
WA +62 811-9012-019
9 - 14 April 2023
7 - 12 May 2023
11 - 16 June 2023
Included: See facilities bellow.
- Flights to and from Labuan Bajo (LBJ / Bandara Komodo)
- Soft drinks & alcoholic beverages
- Single room upgrade for a stay in the hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Meals before and after the liveaboard section of the trip
- Travel insurance
- Rapid Antigen or PCR/SWAB Test
- Prices may change according to the updated USD-IDR exchange rate.
- Due to current pandemic situation, make sure you have the requirement to safely travel. Please keep updated on the recent travel regulation updates.
- The itinerary might change depending on the condition on site.
Kanawa Island, Tatawa Besar, Sebayur Kecil, Gili Lawa Island, Manta Point, The bays around Padar Island, Mawan, Siaba Besar, Siaba Kecil, Sebayur, etc.
- Freediving sessions
- Freediving instructors
- 2N accommodation in a hotel in Labuan Bajo (2 guests per room)
- 4D/3N liveaboard trip around Komodo National Park (shared cabins)
- Drinking water
- All fees for Komodo National Park for freediving
- Trekking to Komodo Dragons
- All transfers
- Rental of freediving equipment