Sea Safari VI is part of Sea Safari Cruises, Indonesia’s largest liveaboard fleet with over 30 years liveaboard experience in Indonesian waters since 1988. Made from ulin (ironwood), one of the most durable and powerful wood in the world, and built in-house, the vessels are traditional phinisi style schooners with a touch of modern luxury. It is fitted with the latest navigation and safety equipment including ENOS diver locators.
Sea Safari VI is 35m in length, a luxurious and stylish liveaboard. Operating all year long, it is alternately based in Raja Ampat for 6 months and another 6 months in Komodo or Wakatobi.
The vessel accommodates 20 people in 10 guest cabins each equipped with private bathrooms and air conditioning. The cabins are located over the three decks, upper, middle, and lower deck. Facilities include a restaurant on board, guest lounge area with 32'' LCD TV and DVD player, and a top deck lounge area with sun lounger and a jacuzzi where you can relax as you enjoy the view while cruising.
Private liveaboard trip to Raja Ampat is guided by Handy. Handy is PADI certified dive instructor from Master Selam with many years of experience. He has curated numerous dive packages with highly credible dive operators trhoughout the years and has been awarded Instructor Award from PADI. Handy and the expert dive staff will always make sure divers receive the best service and attention during each dive excursion to create a truly memorable liveaboard experience.
THIS TRIP IS RESCHEDULED FROM 16 - 22 FEBRUARY 2022 TO 25 FEBRUARY - 3 MARCH 2022
Included: See facilities bellow.
(*) Entrance fee price for KTP holder. Additional fee may applied for foreigners
- Flight Tickets, Visa fee, and accommodation off board
- Rapid Antigen or PCR/SWAB Test
- Other chargeable services.
- Please prepare the necessary health document for traveling, such as RT-PCR Covid-19 negative test result and vaccination certificate
- Compliance in health and safety protocols in mandatory
- The itinerary might change depending on the condition on site
Saunek Island, Kruwo channel, Melissa Garden, etc
- Ensuite accomodatin with AC
- Afternoon snacks & tea
- Pick up & return transfer
- Entrance fee
- Unlimited banana boat
- Trekking to Kali Biru & Waterfall
- Traditonal Papua Dance
- Fun diving (for certified divers only)
- Wildlife shark feeding on beach
- Tip for boat crew
- Documentation with drone