Raja Manta is a luxury liveaboard scheduling year round diving cruises to the waters surrounding the Banda Sea and Raja Ampat. Operating in Indonesia since 2016, Raja Manta has made a profound impression on guests by her spacious and comfertable spaces. The 11 beautifully furnished cabins, 8 en-suite cabins and 3 standard cabins, host up to 22 guests. Cruise rates include accommodations, buffet style meals (Indonesian and Western fare) and snacks per day, beverages (coffee, tea and water), cabin service, tank, weight belt and dive guide.
Raja Manta has 19 member crew who will be glad to serve the guests with the best services. All crew members, captains and dive guides have years of experience in the waters around Indonesia. Some facilities that can be enjoyed are large plasma television and DVD player, large sun deck, and ach space provides comfortable seating. Raja Manta takes guests to unique, remote dive sites where over 600 species of coral and 3000 species of fish thrive.
This crossing trip will start in Ambon sailing to Banda Islands and Misool, Raja Ampat. The final stop is Sorong where passengers will disembark.
Private Liveaboard Trip is available for 2021 to ensure you have the most memoreable and safe trip. For private tour with custom itinenary, please contact us:
+62 811 901 2019
Included: See facilities bellow.
(*) Entrance fee price for KTP holder. Additional fee may applied for non KTP holder.
- Flight Tickets, Visa fee, and accommodation off board
- Diving insurance & travel insurance
- Diving equipment rental fee
- Nitrox fee
- Rapid Antigen or PCR/SWAB Test
- Other chargeable services.
- Please prepare the necessary health document for traveling, such as RT-PCR Covid-19 negative test result and vaccination certificate
- Compliance in health and safety protocols in mandatory
- The itinerary might change depending on the condition on site
- Covid-19 test for return flight may be done on board on the last day (day 10)
- Please make sure you have sufficient time to get the Covid-19 test results before your return flight. Additional night in Sorong may be required.
Laha Jetty, Lembeh Strait, Soangi drop-off, Jackpot Reef, Ping-Pong, Manuk Island, coconut Corner, Bubble Reef, Ridge of Babylon, Too Many Fish, Swallope, Madorang Island, Magic Mountain/Karang Bayangan, Fiabacet, Boo & Yillie, Barracuda Point, Wedding Cake, Dunia Kecil, Gorgonian Forest/Neptune’s Fantasea, Antichovies/Pura Pinnacle, Balbulol Island, and many more. Dive sites to visit well depend on the condition on the day of diving.
- Accommodation on board
- All the dives
- Soft drinks/hot drinks
- Coffee and tea
- 12L tank
- Dive guide (ratio 1:4)
- Pick up & return transport