Blue Season Bali is one of the most active diving operations and diver training facilities in Indonesia. We are out diving every day and run daily diving trips to Nusa Penida, Tulamben, Amed and Padang Bai - among many others. “Muck” diving also offers a chance to see some rare and mysterious creatures in a number of sites around Bali such as Secret Bay, PJ and Seraya Secrets.
The famous USAT Liberty Wreck in Tulamben is one of Bali’s most popular dive locations, with its easy accessibility and abundant sea life it is easy to see why. Nusa Penida is one of the best places to dive in Bali, home to the famous Bali sunfish or “Mola Mola” and the beautiful Manta Rays.
Padang Bai and Blue Lagoon dive sites are situated on the east coast of Bali, a forty five minute drive from Sanur, these sites offer some of Bali divings best dive sites, here you can find Rhinopea, Ornate Ghost Pipe Fish, Frog Fish, Reef Sharks and an abundance of schooling reef fish.
A short fifteen minute drive from Amed lies Lipah Bay, a sandy dive site famous for the shipwreck that sits in six to twelve meters, the wreck is covered in delightful hard and soft corals, gorgonian sea fans and large sponges and is teeming with fish life. The Anchor Wreck lies at a depth of 30 to 40 meters although the anchor (from which it is named) sits on top of the reef at less than 10 meters. This wreck still holds some of the original cargo of ceramics and glass bottles and today is now totally colonised by soft corals, highlights of the marine life that you can see here include: Jawfish, Fire Dartfish, Two Tone Dart Fish, schools of Moorish Idols, Pyramid Butterfly and Red-Toothed Triggerfish.
- Proof of certification and log book is required for all certified diving programs.
- For Nusa Penida fun diving, divers must have logged a minimum of 30 dives and dived within the last year, otherwise a check out dive may be required.
- For Gili Tepekong fun diving, divers must have logged a minimum of 100 dives, Advanced Open Water certified and dived within the last year, otherwise a check out dive may be required.
- Dive sites are selected according to the individual experience levels and the daily diving conditions.
- Manta point sites are subject to conditions.
- Nitrox can be used by certified Nitrox Divers IDR 65.000 per tank.
COVID-19 SAFETY MESSAGE
Currently no foreigners are allowed to enter/transit in Indonesia for tourism. If you are living in Indonesia and planning to travel to Bali during this time, please make sure you are fit and meet the requirements to travel.
Please check the latest travel requirements during implementation of Emergency Restriction of Public Activities (Emergency PPKM) for COVID-19 in Java and Bali until 30 Aug 2021.
Compliance to the CHSE (Cleanliness, Hygiene, Sanitation, and Environment) protocols is mandatory.
Blue Season Bali is located in Sanur, Bali, Indonesia. All diving programs are inclusive of return transfers from hotels in South Bali – this includes Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Benoa, Kerobokan, and Sanur. Transfers from other locations such as Ubud, Canggu, Tabanan, Uluwatu and Ungasan will incur surcharges according to the location. Specific Pick Up time for each diving program will be confirmed upon booking.
A guide to pick up times is as follows
Approximate Pick Up time (depends upon location of hotel):
- 06.30 - 06.45am for Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Benoa and Kerobokan area.
- 07.00 - 07.15am for Sanur area.
- 06.00 - 06.15am for Ubud, Canggu, Tabanan, Uluwatu and Ungasan area.